Julbo's traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics, and symbolic of our history with the mountains. With perfectly round lenses and removable leather side shields and nose-piece the Julbo Vermont are a striking model with style and functionality.
The Alti Arc 4 mineral glass is a category 4 lens providing unequalled optical quality and excellent protection from high UV conditions with a visible light transmission rate of 7%. While the Alti Arc is highly scratch resistant it is more fragile to high impact collisions than Julbo Reactiv lenses.
- Removable side shields and nose piece
- Temples with ear bend for secure hold
- Base 6 lens curve can be replaced with prescription lens by optometrist
- Intended Use: Mountaineering
- Lens: Section Alti Arc 4 mineral glass
- Photochromic: No
- Polarised: No
- Visible Light Transmission: 7%
- Lens Curve: Base 6
- Frame Size: Medium
- Lens Width: 51mm
- Nose Bridge Width: 23mm
- Temple Length: 172mm