1. I, the "hirer", am liable for the replacement costs of lost or stolen equipment and damage caused by inappropriate use outside of the limitations of the equipment designers intended use.
2. Insurance covers accidental damage of equipment during normal use, it does not cover theft, loss, or damage caused by negligence.
3. Equipment must be returned by COB to the store you hired from on the last day of hire. Late fees apply for each day the equipment is late and will be charged daily to the card details given for bond unless alternative arrangements are made prior.
4. Equipment not returned 5 days after return date stated on this form will have the cost of the equipment not returned plus overdue hire fees charged to the card details given for bond.
5. All climbing skins must be returned in the condition in which they were hired out. Skins are expected to be returned clean & free of grass, debris & liquids (i.e. diesel from access roads). Skins returned dirty will incur a cleaning charge of $50 & significant damage requiring regluing will incur a charge of $150 per pair.
6. There will be a cleaning fee charged of $25 per pair for any skis with Klister or Grip wax applied to and not removed.
7. Jindabyne equipment returned to our Perisher Store (or vice versa) is BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY and will incur a $10 per set transfer fee each way.
8. I understand there are no refunds for early return of equipment.
9. I understand that the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 will imply into my agreement with Wilderness Sports and that I will have the benefit of certain warranties which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Exempting these warranties Wilderness Sports do not accept responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or accident of any cause whatsoever.
Deposit & Full Payment: A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, or the full amount if you prefer. Payment can be made via card over the phone if you have not been issued with an invoice. The balance of the payment is due upon pick up.
Cancellations: Cancellation of bookings will incur a $30 cancellation fee, if your booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the hire, the entire deposit is retained.
Payment must be made within 2 days of receipt of booking confirmation.
Gear Transfers: We do provide a gear shuttle service between stores. Only available if you are certain of your sizes (especially boots!) as we cannot swap sizing once transferred.
A $10 per set transfer fee is applied, each direction.
Your card details are held on file securely in our hire system until the equipment is returned.
Equipment must be returned by COB to the store you hired from on the last day of hire. Late fees apply for each day the equipment is late and will be charged daily to the card details given for bond unless alternative arrangements are made prior.
Equipment not returned 5 days after return date stated on this form will have the cost of the equipment not returned plus overdue hire fees charged to the card details given for bond.
Hire insurance is available for $3 per person, per day.
Hire insurance covers accidental damage sustained to the equipment during normal use but does not cover theft, loss or negligence.
This charge only covers ski or snowshoe packages. If you are hiring camping or touring equipment the daily rate is applied to each individual item that you with to take insurance on.