The legends of the mountains were as tough as old leather! A legend of the mountains with authentic frame with leather side shields, a style worn by the greatest mountaineers of Chamonix. With this re-release, Julbo offers much more than a pair of sunglasses: pure emotion, and the alchemy of shiny metal, soft leather and rivets, backed up by high-performance mirror lenses. Comfort and vision in the mountains, with equally good credentials for town or your travels.
Spectron 4 polycarbonate lens has a visible light transmission rate of 5% and offers a great price, low weight and high strength option for mountaineers.
- Wide lenses for total cover
- 360° adjustable temples for a firm hold
- Adjustable grip nose piece
- Removable leather side shields and brow piece
- Intended Use: Mountaineering
- Lens: Spectron 4 polycarbonate
- Photochromic: No
- Visible Light Transmission: 5%
- Polarised: No
- Lens Curve: Base 6
- Frame size: Large
- Lens width: 58mm
- Nose bridge width: 19mm
- Temple length: 145mm