For skiers and riders looking for fog-free ascents and descents: The Julbo Aerospace goggle.
The patented Super Flow System allows the entire lens to hinge off the frame for 360 degree ventilation keeping you cool and fog-free but still completely protected from the suns rays. Even while wearing gloves the Super Flow System is easy to operate.
When it is time for descent, the lens quickly and easily seals against the goggle frame keeping out wind and snow.
Aerospace goggles use a minimalist frame for an XXL field of vision, far more than a traditional goggle frame.
The Aerospace is available with a range of Reactiv (photochromic) lenses for optimum vision in all conditions.
- Reactiv Performance 1-3 High Contrast is a photochromic lens ideal for heavily overcast days through to bluebird days in lower altitude alpine environments.
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Protective peak : Removable peak providing protection from snow when the lens on the Aerospace goggle is in the open position.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Double adjustment strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.