Retaining all the clever award-winning functionality of our original compression dry sack combined with all the lightweight benefits of our Ultra-Sil™ fabric technology, our Ultra-Sil™ Compression Dry Sack compresses bulky squishable gear and keeps it dry inside your pack. Made from Ultra-Sil™ 30D CORDURA® Nylon fabric with an eVent® fabric base, the air can be rolled out but can't get back in. It's an ideal option for use inside a backpack during longer lightweight hikes, adventure travels, cycle touring and any activity where you need to maximise pack space by compressing your bulky items to one-third of their volume. It employs waterproof seams, a non-wicking roll-top closure and is super lightweight.
- Waterproof non-wicking roll-top closure with lid and four straps for compression
- Air permeable eVent® fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Lightweight and strong 2,000mm waterhead Ultra-Sil™ 30D siliconised high-tenacity CORDURA® Nylon fabric body
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Roughly half the weight of the original eVent Compression Dry Sack
- Includes our 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins