The new SCOTT Cosmos Tour is the new generation of the iconic Cosmos III.
A perfect blend of light weight, walkability and comfort for the demanding conditions of high-mountain ski-touring. The new Cabrio Hybrid construction ensures easy mobility of the cuff for climbing and gives the skier solid support during turns.
The Rear Hook Walk System is simple, strong, and dependable, delivering powerful energy transfer for skiing with a high range of walk mobility. The boot is made of a Grilamid® material and features a flex index of 120 AT.
- POWERLITE 2.0 Grilamid
- Dual-action Two-part tongue for mobility
- Full-length Vibram® bi-density rubber
- Dynafit Tech Inserts
- Rear hook ski/walk mechanism
- Adjustable forward lean
- Lock catches
- Thermo and Memo fit liner foam
- POWERLITE 2.0
- Cabrio Hybrid construction
- Dual-action tongue
- FLEX INDEX: 120
- LAST WIDTH: 103.5mm
- FORWARD LEAN: Adjustable 12° or 14°
- CUFF ROTATION: 60°
- LINER: PWR Lite High
- CLOSURE: 3 Ergal® micro-adjustable buckles + cable closure + dynamic power strap
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 1390g (size 26.5)
Type: BOOTS AT