Thanks to the combination of flexible Semi-Rocker shovel and sidewall construction, the Stoke is great for both powder snow and more challenging terrain.
This ski is extraordinarily lightweight and unbelievably smooth on every turn, thanks to the revolutionary technology used to build the core with bamboo and beech.
The Stoke will win over ski mountaineers who enjoy tackling untracked descents and anyone else looking for a featherweight wide ski.
- Weight: 3080g (pair)
- Sidecut: 129-105-119
- Radius: 34.5/20.1
- Field of use: FreerideTouring
- Core construction: Isocore Paulownia Ultralight wood with stringers in beech and bamboo
- Laminate: Biaxial prepreg in lower and upper layer with fiberglass d carbon reinforcement
- Running surface: Sintered graphite
- coatings – more resistant, with improved gliding characteristics and better wax resorption
- Rocker: Ski Touring-specific rockered tip construction with different characteristics specific to each ski length.