The Vagabond 2 is a simple, practical two-person tent, designed to fill the gap between One Planet’s lightweight Goondies and our range of hard-wearing outdoor ed tents. This three-season tent is pitched to suit first-home buyers, with a no-nonsense construction perfect for antipodean bushwalking and trekking. The proven design incorporates two poles, two doors and two vestibules, providing easy access, plenty of room for sleeping and storage, as well as good ventilation. It’s also quick and easy to put up and down, and there isn’t much that can go wrong.
The Vagabond is perfect for schools and outdoor organisations with mid-intensity programming. It’s also well suited to young people in scouting groups or couples seeking a simple, solid bushwalking tent.
- Total Weight: 2500gm
- Minimum Weight: 2335gm
- Flysheet: 70 denier polyester 1500 mm
- Floor: 70 denier polyester floor with 5000 mm watertight bathtub construction. High side walls prevent splash back
- Inner: full nylon inner with DWR treatment for better insulation and protection from condensation
- Factory seam sealed
- Durable alloy poles are light, strong and reliable
- Tuck away guy ropes
- Twin exhaust vents
- Easy to use, oversized zippers
- Forged alloy pegs