The Bothy Bag 2 is the perfect emergency shelter, creating a warm, dry space for 1-2 people in an instant. Designed for use in adverse conditions by bushwalkers, skiers and all adventurers, the Bothy Bag can be used for meal breaks, map reading, morale boosting or first-aid situations, or any other scenario where warmth and shelter are needed.
It’s simple to use: arrange your party opposite each other, facing inward and put the Bothy over your heads, then sit on its edges so the walls are supported by their backs.
The lightweight and durable Bothy Bag will fast become essential kit for outdoor professionals and experienced group leaders. It incorporates practical features like window socks, allowing monitoring of the weather or increased ventilation. Made from 70 D, PU-coated nylon with 2000 mm water head, it’s built tough for a lifetime of protection in challenging conditions.
- Sized to fit two adults.
- 70 D, PU-coated nylon walls with a 2000 mm water head ensures occupants stay warm and dry. This light yet durable material will last many adventures!
- Two window socks allow weather conditions to be checked from inside the shelter.
- Window socks can also be used to increase ventilation, helping reduce condensation.
- All seams are seam sealed with tape in our factory, so you don’t have to do it.
- The walls have 2000 mm water head, giving protection in all conditions.
- Intended Use: alpine, emergency, mountain rescue, outdoor education
- Capacity: 2 adults
- Dimensions: 1400 (L) X 500 (W) X 1000 (H)
- Weight: 430g
- Stuff Sack Dimensions: 260 mm x 110 mm
- Integrated Storage Bag: Yes
- Wall Material: 70 D nylon, factory seam sealed with 2000 mm water head and PU coating