Meidjo 3.0 is the telemark binding brings you progressiveness, lightness and precision.
Easy to handle and robust, it offers the progressiveness and amplitude of a standard 75 binding, and the power of an NTN (Rottefella) binding for telemark mode; as well as the mobility and efficiency of an insert binding for touring mode.
It is for these reasons that MEIDJO has seduced the world of experienced guides, touring, freeride, freestyle and of course competition!
Meidjo's efforts to satisfy the most demanding riders have been rewarded, as MEIDJO received the precious Editor's Choice of Backcountry Magazine in 2017 after winning the Gold Winner Award at ISPO in 2015.
And so that you can continue to ski on the wonderful snowy slopes of our beautiful planet in a sustainable way, we have eco-designed MEIDJO 3, with a selection of recyclable materials, including the use of agro-sourced plastics from fair trade agriculture, and reinforced precision mechanics on the sensitive parts.
MEIDJO 3 is a condensed version of technologies that integrates less environmental impact while extending the lifetime of the binding,
making it the first eco-designed Telemark binding in the world!
- Powerful: New Tech Toe system is 40% more powerful than Meidjo 2
- Incredible lateral rigidity : instant response for powerful edge engagement
- Light: 455 g per large size binding
- Easy step-in: intuitive and flat step-in (no need to lift the spring box to arm it)
- Reliable: high-performance materials
- Safe: fully adjustable lateral release in case of fall
- Two Stage Heel Lift: two settings, easily engaged with a ski pole
- Progressive and continuous tension for unparalleled precision and engagement throughout the turn
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Recyclable materials: aluminium, steel
- Bio-based materials: eco Friendly Pebax with proven performance in winter sports
- Enhanced design for longer binding life
- Fully Repairable with easily available parts