The Race Speed Skate from Madshus is the perfect ski to conquer race day and any other day. With race-proven geometry and carbon construction, high-quality base material and a universal skate bias for all track conditions, the Race Speed Skate is a solid choice and offers exceptional value.
- Speed Tip Cold: The ideal low-angle spread calculated to extend the ski's pressure zone and maximize glide in cold and compact snow conditions.
- Madshus Empower: From manufacturing to the end user, RFID chips embedded in the core provide access to a wealth of data. With the Madshus empower app, customers can access ski preparation tools like our wax helper, watch videos or engage with the GPS-enabled workout tracker.
- Triaxial Construction: Interlocking strands of glass and carbon fibers surround the entire core, providing excellent torsional stiffness and strength with light weight and lively response.
- 3D Construction: A unique manufacturing process creates our specific 3D surface geometry, based on our CAD design process.
- Sidecut: 44-43-44
- Weight: 1050g (187cm)
- Construction: Triaxial Carbon
- Core: PR90
- Base: P200 Nano Universal