A wax free backcuntry touring ski for varied terrain with an Omnigrip waxless pattern for reliable grip in all conditions and a steel ledge for added control.
The Panorama M62 represents the bridge between our Madshus Nordic heritage and innovative backcountry downhill design. The Panorama M62 has a higher camber and a narrower platform than the Panorama M68 or Panorama M78, but features the same reliable Omnitrack® waxless base for grip and propulsion, making it the perfect blend of efficiency and versatility for off-trail travel.
THIS SKI REPLACES THE MADSHUS EON SKI
- Weight: 1890g (192cm pair)
- Sidecut: 83-62-70
- Skiing Type: Backcountry Downhill
- Grip System: Waxless/Multigrip (pattern base)
- Ski Core: Multicore (wood)
- Ski Construction: Triaxial Cap
- Ski Base: MGV Omni