A wax free classic ski for training and touring with a distinct sidecut for added stability, a P-TEX base for great glide properties, and a MultiGrip wax free pattern for maintaining grip.
The Active MGV is a lightweight touring and training ski. The ski is engineered with a sidecut that makes the ski wider in the tip and tail, which improves stability. Our MultiGrip wax free profile in the kick zone and a durable P-Tex base for great glide in all conditions makes the Active Classic MGV a great choice for exploring the trails comfortably and confidently.
- Sidecut: 44-42-43
- Weight: 1150g/190cm (pair)
- Core Material: Paulownia Carbon Hybrid
- Base: P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Grip System: Waxless (pattern base)
- Binding Plate: MOVE™ 3.0 Tail Protector
- Construction: Torsion Cap