Julbo's traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics, and symbolic of our history with the mountains. With perfectly round lenses and removable leather side shields and nose-piece the Julbo Vermont are a striking model with style and functionality.
Spectron 3 Colour Flash polycarbonate lens has a visible light transmission rate of 12%. The multilayer colour flash finish improves visible light filtration. Spectron 3 lenses are appropriate for day to day or lower altitude mountaineering.
- Removable side shields and nose piece
- Temples with ear bend for secure hold
- Base 6 lens curve can be replaced with prescription lens by optometrist
- Intended Use: Mountaineering
- Lens: Spectron 3 Colour Flash Red polycarbonate
- Photochromic: No
- Visible Light Transmission: 12%
- Polarised: No
- Lens Curve: Base 6
- Frame Size: Medium
- Lens Width: 51mm
- Nose Bridge Width: 23mm
- Temple Length: 172mm