Designed to tackle a wide variety of mountainous terrain, the Flex RDG has the functional features you need to crush a hike and then some. Its composite Torsion Deck™ allows articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe to enhance traction, preserve your natural gait and improve comfort. FLEX Tail™ technology rounds out the deck’s design for a more natural feeling heel to toe roll and shock absorption.
The Flex RDG also features our intuitive CustomWrap™ 2.0 binding which integrates the user-friendly BOA® Fit System for a fast, effortless, precision fit. What makes this binding truly unique is the incorporation of the heel strap into the overall construction, creating an exceptional full-foot precision fit with the simple turn of a dial. With the confidence-inspiring traction provided by the Tubbs toe crampon and 3-D curved traction rails, the Flex RDG is an excellent all-around snowshoe for winter hiking.
- Crampon: Tubbs Toe Crampon, Traction Rails
- Binding: Custom Wrap™ BOA® Binding
- Frame: Flex Deck™
- Heel Lift: Yes
- Binding Features: BOA® Fit System ,Flatpack
- TORSION DECK™: Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, preserving your natural gait, and improving comfort on uneven terrain.
- FLEX TAIL™: The patented FLEX Tail™ technology allows the snowshoe to roll more naturally from heel to toe. The FLEX Tail™ absorbs shock from the heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on joints.
- ROTATING TOE CORD LIMITER ARTICULATION SYSTEM: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- CUSTOMWRAP™ BINDING: Featuring the Boa® Closure System, the innovative and quick-to-see cure CustomWrap™ binding provides optimal fit, comfort, and ease of use, encompassing your foot with the simple twist of a dial.
- ACTIVELIFT™: Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.