The Tower 2.0 Extreme GTX shoes from Garmont is ideal for those who are looking for mountain boots that will keep their feet warm and dry in all conditions. Through its features, you will have a great time in mountaineering, mixed routes and/or ice climbing.
- Semi-automatic shoe
- Compatible with crampons
- Weight: 1320g per pair in size 42
- Upper: Microfibre and Schoeller® Kevlar
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- Insole: X-Lite FrameFlex nylon and fiberglass insole for added insulation
- Outsole: Vibram® Apex outsole with wide forefoot and heel last for stability and traction
- Component Package: Tower Evo
- Fit: Alpine Tech
- Stretch gaiter for optimal fit and to keep debris out.
- Double Damper Technology provides enhanced cushioning