Built in Austria with a 95-mm waist, fiberglass layup, poplar wood core and flat construction for increased torsional stiffness, the Route incorporates many of the same design principles as our Helio Series, with an emphasis on durability that makes it ideal for daily use by dedicated backcountry skiers.
The rockered tip provides improved flotation both in deep snow and on the skin track.
- Versatile 95-mm waist handles a variety of conditions
- Rockered tip and tail and traditional camber underfoot
- Made in Austria with a pre-preg fiberglass layup and poplar core
- Flat-top construction for increased power and torsional stiffness
- Optimal Use: 60% soft snow, 40% hard snow
Weight Per Pair : [163 cm] 2.8 kg [173 cm] 3.1 kg [183 cm] 3.2 kg Dimensions : [163 cm] 122-95-112 [173 cm] 123-95-113 [183 cm] 125-95-114 Turn Radius : [163 cm] 18 m [173 cm] 19 m [183 cm] 20 m